|I know, I know, eating at local joints has been my focus, but occasionally a chain restaurant catches my eye, as The Grand Traverse Pie Company we visited in Evansville certainly did. I mean, what's not to love about pie cases like these!|
|Certainly, the sight of these cupcake cases at Gigi's Cupcakes did not disappoint. (You didn't think I would SKIP dessert, did you?) Thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head when I gazed on these babies--each and every one calling my name!|
|I could say it was a tough choice, but honestly, wedding cake is my all time fav, so a Wedding Cake cupcake pictured in the first case was my pick.|
- Plant something: Started soaking some alfalfa seeds.
- Harvest something:
- Preserve something:
- Waste not: Bought 2 more motion-activated nite lites (aka night lights *wink*), to save having to turn on overhead lights at night.
- Want Not: Added a 2.5 gallon container of drinking water to my emergency provisions.
- Eat the Food: Cut up a cucumber into a pasta salad and a crab salad, using it up while still fresh.
- Build community food systems:
- Skill up: Mended my knitted gloves.